Tuesday, April 23, 2013

April 23 2013

Hello all, I know I said I would post every day but I was wrong. Some things came up. What are those things? Well spring cleaning and taking care of my kids, The hubs had a man cold, after everyone goes to bed I head to the gym for an hour and then when I had time to post I just wanted to climb in bed. So I apologize  Something else has been going on in my life but I feel if I mention it out loud it will make me sound insane. Maybe in another post I will mention it. Who knows.

So my oil pulling has been going great. At first it was a bit weird but my skin is getting softer and I have less breakouts! Huzzah!

Workouts have been going well. I am so out of shape its rather disgusting. But a mile on the treadmill wears me out. I use to be able to run 4 miles without stopping! This is going to be a long and hard fight to get me back where I belong.


No comments:

Post a Comment