Monday, April 15, 2013

April 15 2013

Hello friends! I have not posted here in ages! But I am turning over a new leaf and will be posting daily! Even if it is just to say that I did nothing :p

Lets start today off with the kids.
Drake is 16 months old, 25lb and 31 inches tall. His favorite show is Pingu, his favorite book is Mommy loves me, His favorite game is picking up animals and growling while throwing them at your face. He is a huge music fan and tries to sing along with the radio.
Saria is 3, Her favorite show is Power Rangers Dino Thunder, Yo Gabba Gabba and Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2 and 3. Her favorite book is Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, her favorite game is play cooking and driving adults insane. She too is a big fan of music and sings along.

Lets see now. I would discuss Doug but not much to say. He works all day and then in the evening he relaxes with WoW and Minecraft. He has almost all level 90s now.

I guess I am left now. In January I had laterjet surgery on my right shoulder, I recently started physical therapy and attend that every Wednesday at the VA. I now attempt to work out daily in hopes of gaining muscle and toning up the disaster that is my stomach. I decided to start Oil pulling today. I must say.... It did feel really weird having coconut oil dissolve on my tongue!

I have become a jumbo nerd and am in love with the shows Doctor Who and Sherlock. I also have a weird thing for the show Glee.
I am starting to get back into gaiming and am thinking of recording it and putting it on youtube. I doubt their would be interest but maybe people might be interested in watching a girl attempt to game.

Any questions, comments or suggestions just hit me up! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment