Friday, September 14, 2012

It's Friday!

So I promised I would post some pictures for everyone but I got caught up in life a little bit. For that I apologize.
We are in the works of packing and preparing for a move. So excited! Now to post some pictures! The quality of the pictures are not very great due to them being from my phone... But one day I will have a DSLR! Hope you all have a terrific Friday!
OK Picture above is from our wedding!

Ignore the messy bed but Drake loves his bath time!

Drake makes a handsome farmer!

Drake smiling at his daddy!

Drake loves to start his day with a bowl of cheerios!

Saria is in the pink shirt! She loves all of the rides.

Saria and daddy

At the fair they had a kiddie pool full of beans to play in. They loved it.

They love car rides!

Here you can see his top two teeth!

Saria and her Grandpa (Doug's dad)

No comments:

Post a Comment