Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Dreams

Lately in the hustle and bussel of things moving so quickly before me I find myself slightly zoned out. Day dreaming about what I had dreamed the night before or secret wishes of mine that I hide from others.
It's one of those things that you sit and think, "Wouldn't it be cool if this happened". But it is also one of those things that are better off left for the dreams.

If I chased after all the dreams I have, I know in the moment I would be happy and love it all.... But after it was over, whether or not I achieved it, was successful or a flop... I would be upset. It's the thrill of the chase and hunt. The end is what I dislike.

I will go ahead and give an example. I have been having a dream rather frequently that I opened up a bakery and lived above it with my family. I love to bake, but the travel to get to a culinary school would not be good for the family. Also living above a bakery? It may smell great but it would ruin sweets for us I am sure.

Some dreams are meant to stay just that. Dreams.


Now off to work on packing more things. Only have 10 days left until we move to our new place, which means 9 days left to pack it all up!

No comments:

Post a Comment